about 1954 Halethorpe Farms Road
1954 Halethorpe Farms Road is centrally located in Halethorpe, Maryland in the “Corridor” between Baltimore and Washington, DC. The property is comprised of 33 acres of industrial zoned (ML-IM) land and is improved by several adjoining buildings totaling 688,814 square feet.
The property is unique in that it offers its’ tenants 28-32’ clear ceiling heights and 100’ column spacing throughout the structure. In addition, the heavy industrial facility boasts twenty-five, 5-25 ton, ceiling mounted cranes. As an added benefit, there is a CSX rail spur that directly connects to the building. This robust industrial infrastructure makes 1954 Halethorpe Farms Road highly desirable to a myriad of users – both in the distributing and manufacturing sectors.
Amenities and Features
- 20 heavy rail mounted industrial cranes throughout
- 33 contiguous acres
- 34’ ceiling heights with 100’ column spacing
- 700K square feet of industrial space
- Home to global aluminum giant - Alcoa
- Located in coveted DC/Baltimore industrial corridor
- Purchased in 2015